Celebrate National Yearbook Week with Walsworth’s Social Media Scavenger Hunt!
Written by Ciara Pemberton
National Yearbook Week will be here before we know it, and Walsworth is excited to celebrate all week long with our Social Media Scavenger Hunt! Running from Oct. 2-6 this year, National Yearbook Week is the perfect time to recognize your hard work and accomplishments while also promoting the yearbook and boosting your sales.
We had so much fun with the scavenger hunt last year, we’ve decided to bring it back. Show us how you’re celebrating by joining the hunt on social media for a chance to win up to $500!
Here’s How to Enter:
- 🗓️ Mark Your Calendar: The scavenger hunt runs from Monday, Oct. 2, to Friday, Oct. 6.
- 📱 Use Your Platform of Choice: Participate in the hunt on either Instagram or Facebook.
- ✏️ Caption It: Make sure to use our official #WalsworthPhotoHunt hashtag and caption each post with the task you’re completing so we can track your progress.
- 🔍 Stay Tuned: Keep an eye on our Instagram Stories each day for the five exciting tasks.
- 💡 Get Creative: Showcase your creativity, humor and collaboration skills to stand out!
By joining the hunt, your school stands a chance to win:
1st place: $500 Visa® gift card
2nd place: $350 Visa® gift card
3rd place: $150 Visa® gift card
Winners will be chosen by a panel of expert judges and selected based on completion, creativity, humor, appropriateness and collaboration. Winning schools will be notified the week of Oct. 9.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for National Yearbook Week updates, yearbook tips and tricks, and more. We can’t wait to see your creativity in action, and together, let’s make this National Yearbook Week unforgettable!
The Social Media Scavenger Hunt is open to all schools across the U.S. and Canada. Participating schools must post from their staff yearbook account and include #WalsworthPhotoHunt as well as what task they are completing in all post captions to be eligible to claim prize. Using Instagram to post entries is highly encouraged for easiest tracking and scoring. For further information or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Comments are closed.