Communication is a key ingredient to successfully working with seniors and the photographers who take their pictures for the yearbook. Whether you are a new adviser inheriting past practices or a veteran adviser considering changes to the process, making sure everyone involved knows the submission deadline should reduce stress.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Staff Snap. Share More Great Photos in Fewer Steps
- Breaking Boundaries: Brandi Benson’s Inclusive Yearbook Program
- 18 Walsworth Yearbooks Schools Receive Best of Show honors at the NSPA 2023 Fall Recipient
- Congratulations to the Fall 2023 National Student Media Contest Winners!
- Yearbook Adviser of Note: Meet Brit Taylor
- And Your 2023 Social Media Scavenger Hunt Winners Are…
- National Yearbook Week: Unlock the Power of Yearbook Design