UT, Loyola Marymount named Collegiate Crown Finalists
Written by Marketing Staff
Overland Park, Kan. (Dec. 19, 2013) – Two 2013 yearbooks printed by Walsworth – Loyola Marymount University and the University of Texas – were among the seven university yearbooks announced as Collegiate Crown Award Finalists by the Columbia Scholastic Press Association this week.
The yearbooks selected as Collegiate Crown Finalists were:
- Bugle, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Va.
- Cactus, University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Ibis, University of Miami, Coral Gables, Fla.
- Razorback, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Ark.
- Sooner, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Okla.
- Talisman, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Ky.
- The Tower, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, Calif.
The Crown Awards, Gold and Silver, are among the nation’s highest awards for collegiate journalism. Both regular and associate members of CSPA participate in the awards, which honor overall excellence of the publication in concept, design, coverage and photography. The yearbooks are judged by a panel of journalism and journalism education professionals.
Collegiate Crown Finalist yearbooks will receive either the Gold Crown or Silver Crown awards at the College Media Convention March 12-15, 2014, at the Sheraton in Manhattan.
Comments are closed.