While working with schools at the Kansas City Elite Weekend this September, Ask Mike host Mike Taylor, CJE, was really impressed by four students. So he interviewed them. These four young women are exceptional leaders, and their conversations with Taylor show how capable student leaders can be. Taylor chats with them about their roles in…Read more
- Learn the secrets to successfully grading yearbook class!
- Create a foundation for the year with the Fall 2018 issue of Idea File magazine.
- Listen. Learn. Love yearbooks with the Walsworth Yearbooks Podcast Network.
- Go ahead, judge these books by their covers. Visit Cover Gallery today!
- Welcome new advisers - get back-to-school resources that will make your first year easier and more fun!
Photo by Jane Jones
News, ideas, staff fun… read all about school yearbooks in our weekly Blog
We know that grading a yearbook class isn’t always straightforward. There’s so much to consider and many factors you don’t have in other classes. We’re here to help with our newest resource for yearbook advisers, Sooo… How am I supposed to grade a yearbook class? Download your copy to learn from four experienced advisers who…Read more
Nearly 500 yearbook advisers from all over the country entered Walsworth’s “The Best Thing About Yearbook is…” contest during National Yearbook Week 2018 last week. Once the dust settled, two lucky winners were drawn at the end of the day on Friday as winners. Mary Beth Lee from Chisholm Trail High School in Fort Worth,…Read more
Are you ready
for a change?
Ready to learn even more about becoming a Walsworth Yearbooks school? We're excited to show you all the resources and services we offer. Let’s get started.
Photo by Madison Olsen
Imagine the Possibilities
The latest version of Walsworth’s Possibilities idea book is now available. Get inspiration from the finest themes, spreads, covers and photos done by Walsworth Yearbooks schools in the past year.