You are the story!
Join Walsworth Yearbooks at our 2022 Virtual Adviser Academy for three days of adviser–only training, June 27-29. These three days are planned to help advisers new to yearbook, as well as advisers who have more experience.
Get three full days of yearbook-specific classes, including tech training in Yearbook 360, Online Design, InDesign or Photoshop, all conducted via Zoom.
Take a look at the full agenda and list of speakers at our hub on Zoom.
Dates: June 27-29, 2022
Registration: You can still register to watch the recordings.
Cost: $120 per person; Would you like to attend but need help getting your school to cover the costs? We can provide a Professional Development letter you can use.
You won’t want to miss:
- Award-winning instructors teaching you all things yearbook
- Sessions specifically designed for new and veteran advisers
- Online Design training, beginning through advanced
- InDesign and Photoshop training to fit your level of experience
- Specialized breakout sessions and informative general sessions
- New! We are adding a refresher day for attendees later in the summer. This day will include refresher sessions, Q&A sessions and general topics.
To Register: Register with our MyEvent page. Once your registration is approved, you will be sent a link to the recorded sessions. Turnaround may take a few days. These recordings will remain available through June of 2023.