Join Walsworth Yearbooks at our
2023 Virtual Adviser Academy!
We would love to have you on June 28-29 for classroom training and July 31 for tech training in Yearbook 360 – Online Design, InDesign and Photoshop.
New Advisers: Attend the two-day New Adviser track to learn all you need to know to advise your first or second yearbook.
Experienced Advisers: Learn from the experts and go more in-depth on design, writing, captions, photography and much more during these two days.
- New Adviser Track and Experienced Adviser Classroom Training: June 28-29, 2023
- Tech Training Day: July 31
Cost: $125 per person
Would you like to attend but need help getting your school to cover the cost? We can provide a Professional Development letter you can use.
You won't want to miss:
- Award-winning instructors teaching you all things yearbook
- Sessions specifically designed for new and veteran advisers
- Online Design training, beginning through advanced
- InDesign and Photoshop training to fit your level of experience
- Specialized breakout sessions and informative general sessions
- We are adding a refresher day for attendees later in the summer. This day will include refresher sessions, Q&A sessions and general topics.
- New! Your tuition includes the July 31 Tech Training Day where you can learn more about Yearbook 360 — Online Design, InDesign and Photoshop.
To Register: Visit our registration form here.
Are you a current Walsworth customer and want to watch the 2022 Adviser Academy videos? Visit Yearbook Help to access our library.
Want more yearbook adviser training opportunities this school year? Visit our Workshop Central page to find workshops in your area.