Prepare yourself for your best year yet by joining us every July at our annual Adviser Academy in Kansas City!
Knowledgeable yearbook instructors will show you how to find inspiration, get organized and tap into the latest trends to help you teach your staff.
Get three full days of classes, with the option to tour Walsworth’s printing facilities or attend advanced tech training in Online Design, InDesign or Photoshop. Plus, meet and brainstorm with advisers from across the country and leave with the support of an entire network and amazing resources.
Dates: July 10-13, 2017
Place: Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza
You won’t want to miss:
- Intensive Online Design training, beginning through advanced
- Sessions specifically designed for new and veteran advisers
- InDesign and Photoshop training
- Specialized breakout sessions
Our award-winning instructors in 2017 will include:
- Renee Burke, NBCT, MJE, 2015 JEA Yearbook Adviser of the Year, adviser, Boone High School, Orlando, Florida
- Lori Oglesbee, M.Ed., MJE, 2009 JEA Yearbook Adviser of the Year
- Sabrina Schmitz, CJE, Walsworth Yearbooks sales representative and former adviser
- Mike Taylor, CJE, Walsworth Yearbooks journalism specialist and former adviser
Sign up for the Academy by visiting our registration page!