Online Yearbook Sales Simplifies Purchasing for Buyers and You
- Parents can go online anytime to order and pay for a yearbook and ads.
- Buyers can pay by credit card, debit card or with a PayPal account.
- The burden of handling money at school is eliminated.
- Sales tracking reports simplify record keeping and yearbook distribution.
- Easily pull a non-buyers list.
- Yearbook options purchased online are bundled together by student name for easy distribution with their yearbook.
All the Ways to Promote Your Online Yearbook Sales
- Remind parents about your online sales by enrolling in our Parent Email Program (PEP).
- Use our School Website banner ads to get your specific link – visit the “Sales” tab in Yearbook 360 to choose your dimensions.
- Include yearbookforever.com on all of your marketing to parents and students – posters, fliers, order forms
- Send out emails that link directly to your School Store at yearbookforever.com.
Set up your Online Sales
- Consider price increases throughout the school year to encourage purchase early in the school year.
- It’s easy to set up! Log in to Yearbook 360 here on our website, then go to the Sales > School Store area.
- Click here to see FAQs about Online Sales and learn everything you need to know.
- When you want to add special event discounts to your sales, use Coupon Codes in your School Store! Learn more in this eBook.