Welcome to Walsworth’s Marketing to Latino Parents program
Written by Aimee Parsons
This past spring, Walsworth created a new program based on requests from schools like yours to help sell more yearbooks to the Latino community.
We conducted research with advisers and Latino parents across the country and used our findings to create effective marketing tools. Our program will help you educate and generate more interest in the yearbook from your school’s Latino community.
Based on the pilot test conducted last school year, more than 70% of the advisers who used our Marketing to Latino Parents’ materials said it helped them sell more books.
We are holding five kickoff calls to help you get a successful start with this program. You can attend whichever call works best for you, but please note that the calls are limited to the first 25 people who join.
- Call 1: Wednesday, Sept. 1, at 7 a.m. Central.
- Call 2: Thursday, Sept. 2, at noon Central.
- Call 3: Wednesday, Sept. 8, at 9 a.m. Central.
- Call 4: Wednesday, Sept. 8, at 4 p.m. Central.
- Call 5: Wednesday, Sept. 15, at 2 p.m. Central.
To join a meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information. Can’t make one of these calls? No worries. Just send us an email, telling us that the dates/times are not convenient with your current schedule. We will contact you.
Want to check out all the marketing items available?
Walsworth’s marketing team will send biweekly emails with helpful tips and suggestions, as well as a link to our existing customizable marketing materials.
We are currently updating all of our marketing items. Once they are complete, you can check out everything in the following places:
- Here, in the Latino Marketing section of the Idea File.
- Marketing Help page: See an example of our customizable fliers and postcards, all-call script, email copy and more at Marketing Help.
- Click on our Customized Marketing Request Form.
- Don’t forget to check your email for biweekly updates!
For now, request your Customized Latino Marketing items by emailing us at email@example.com.
Leave a Reply