National Virtual Workshop
A Virtual Yearbook Training Event That Will Be One for the Books
During this crazy and uncertain time, we are very excited to offer the Walsworth National Virtual Workshop – an opportunity for your school to participate in a free, LIVE workshop experience to get your 2022 yearbook off to the right start.
The workshop will be presented live from July 12-16 via Zoom. Our goal is to present sessions that will inspire and educate. In order to accomplish that, we have recruited more than 35 top instructors from the journalism and yearbook world.
This workshop will have something for everyone, covering all of the following topics:
New this year! You may register two staffers each day for more in-depth, intensive training in our Master Classes, covering all of the topics above.
- July 12-16, 2021
- We are offering this workshop for free to all schools, but registration is limited.
- Master Classes are $50 per student per class and limited to one to two students per school.
- The list of instructors will be available soon.
- Registrants will attend via Zoom, and all attendees must register unless your staff is watching as a group.
- Recorded links will be made available the week of July 19 to registrants for reviewing any sessions they missed or to watch again.
Registration is now open! Visit our schedule page now to learn more and start registering.