Mentor Acceptance Form
Your Walsworth Yearbooks sales rep has nominated you to mentor a new yearbook adviser.
Mentors offer their unique perspective and love for yearbooks on topics such as:
- Working with the school’s administration
- Working with parents
- Offering encouragement and a calming voice
You are asked to make one contact each month with your mentee – a contact can be a text message, an email, a telephone call, or a chat over coffee.
What you can expect from us
- A monthly email from Jim Jordan, program ambassador, offering suggestions to share with your mentee
- Direct access to Jim Jordan at any time for advice, assistance and support
- Surveys and regular check-ins, so we can help make your relationship with your mentee productive.
- A commemorative pin celebrating your work as a mentor