Mentor Acceptance Form
Your Walsworth Yearbooks sales rep has nominated you to mentor a new yearbook adviser in 2023-24.
Mentoring provides you an opportunity to “pay it forward” by helping guide a first- or second-year adviser with the expertise you have developed over time. You can offer your unique perspective, experience and love for yearbooks on topics such as:
- Setting and meeting deadlines
- Working with the school’s administration
- Working with parents
- Providing advising tips and tricks from your experience
- Offering monthly encouragement through every step of the process
What we expect from you:
Make one contact each month with your mentee. Contact can be a text message, an email, a call or a chat over coffee.
What you can expect from us:
- A monthly email from Jim Jordan, program ambassador, offering suggestions to share with your mentee
- Direct access to Jim Jordan at any time for advice, assistance and support
- Surveys and regular check-ins, so we can help make your relationship with your mentee productive.
Thank you for being part of developing and encouraging a new adviser.