By Design with Online Design: Tag, you’re it
Written by Elizabeth Braden, CJE
Online Design has a Tag Photo feature that enables you to attach names to your images, simplifying caption writing and improving your ability to track student appearances in the book.
You can tag an image from either the Images tab or the Page Editor once a photo has been placed. Images can only be tagged with names after your school’s portrait disk has been submitted to Walsworth and uploaded to your Online Design account.
These directions are for tagging images from the Images tab.
1. Click Images in the main menu.
2. Select a photo from one of your image folders and click the Tag button in the Image Information pane on the right. This will open the Tag Photo window.
3. In the Tag Photo window, type the name of the person you want to tag in the Type names below to tag: field. Possible name matches from the Student Body area will populate in the window.
4. Click once on the name of the individual you want to tag. The name will move to the bottom window.
5. Once all names have been tagged for an image, click Finished Tagging.
See the Using Online Design manual to learn how to tag an image from the Page Editor.