To make money, it’s been said yearbook staffs should sell their products – yearbooks, ads and options – and not candy bars and car washes. If your yearbook staff has a great annual fundraiser that your school enjoys, stick with it. But if it’s time to venture into or improve your business ad sales, these tips should get your staff organized and increase their confidence.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Staff Snap. Share More Great Photos in Fewer Steps
- Breaking Boundaries: Brandi Benson’s Inclusive Yearbook Program
- 18 Walsworth Yearbooks Schools Receive Best of Show honors at the NSPA 2023 Fall Recipient
- Congratulations to the Fall 2023 National Student Media Contest Winners!
- Yearbook Adviser of Note: Meet Brit Taylor
- And Your 2023 Social Media Scavenger Hunt Winners Are…
- National Yearbook Week: Unlock the Power of Yearbook Design