By Design with Online Design – Creating transparent text
Written by Marketing Staff
Meld your words and images together with transparent text.
1. Use the Text tool to create a text box on top of a photo. Size as desired.
2. Type the first part of your text heading and then use the Text tool to highlight the text.
3. Click the Color button to launch the Text Color palette. Set all text color to white.
4. Continue to create, position and format text boxes as needed to complete your heading.
5. Use the Selection tool to select all text boxes.
6. Click the Effects button to apply the following:
- Transparency: 60%
- Drop Shadow: Angle 0; Opacity 100%
- Distance 2 pts.