Greg Meissen has been making color photos look good for almost three generations of students. His 40th anniversary with Walsworth was Jan. 13, 2005. In all that time, he has worked in the same area – the Four-color Scanner Department. His job entails work for both the yearbook and commercial divisions of Walsworth.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Celebrate National Yearbook Week with Walsworth’s Social Media Scavenger Hunt!
- Editors Corner: Stepping Up to Fill a Void
- Let the Pictures Tell the Story: The Power of Storytelling in Your Yearbook
- Advisers Supporting Student Journalists: Opportunities to bolster skills and get recognized for outstanding work
- 10 Common Challenges Advisers Face & How to Overcome Them
- Inspiring Creativity in Middle School Students
- It’s Time to Elevate Your Sports Writing