Anyone who has been on the yearbook staff probably knows that it is not all fun and games. It is highly unlikely that any staff has not endured those long days – and sometimes nights – filled with coffee, food, the occasional tear and, of course, utter chaos. Therefore, in addition to overseeing the publication of a however-many-page chronicle of the year, it is the responsibility of the editor to make sure yearbook includes activities to lighten the experience and unify the staff.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Introducing: That Yearbook Podcast With Mike, Jim and Sabrina
- Photography: The Heart of Storytelling
- Enter Walsworth’s 2024 Photo Contest for a Chance to Win Big!
- Upload Photos in a Snap
- Mastering Yearbook 360 – Online Design in Five Days: A Step-by-Step Guide for Teachers and Students
- Using Grids in InDesign: Video Training With the Yearbook Experts
- It’s Time to Start Recruiting Your Yearbook Staff: Adviser Tips and Tricks