The idea for this article came about one day when searching for an alternative to using parenthesis in a document. Someone told me they represented a whisper to the audience, and if I needed to whisper something then it might not be worth saying. Personally, I tend to skip over anything in parenthesis, thinking it is usually data not essential to the paragraph I am reading.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Introducing: That Yearbook Podcast With Mike, Jim and Sabrina
- Photography: The Heart of Storytelling
- Enter Walsworth’s 2024 Photo Contest for a Chance to Win Big!
- Upload Photos in a Snap
- Mastering Yearbook 360 – Online Design in Five Days: A Step-by-Step Guide for Teachers and Students
- Using Grids in InDesign: Video Training With the Yearbook Experts
- It’s Time to Start Recruiting Your Yearbook Staff: Adviser Tips and Tricks