Walsworth Yearbooks booth ready for visitors at JEA/NSPA in D.C.
Written by Evan Blackwell, CJE
Thursday is opening day of the JEA/NSPA Fall National High School Journalism Convention in Washington D.C., and Walsworth Yearbooks is there, ready for the thousands of attendees.
There is plenty of action going on in the Walsworth Yearbooks booth on Thursday and Friday. Take a look…
- Demos of Walsworth’s mobile apps – Yearbook 3D, Yearbook Shout and Yearbook Snap – as visitors get a first-hand look at how the technology is helping staffs make their yearbook more interactive
- Walsworth Yearbooks Journalism Specialist Mike Taylor is on hand in the “Ask Mike” area to meet with staffs, discuss their book and brainstorm for ideas
- Hundreds of Walsworth’s best yearbooks are available in the book browsing area, along with comfy beanbag chairs whenever anybody needs to take a break
- The recharge station allows staffs to to charge up their iPhones, iPads and Androids
- At the button-making station, staffs can cut out and create wearable buttons will several different fun yearbook sayings
If you’re in D.C. at the convention, stop by the booth and join in on the fun!