Walsworth ready to celebrate National Yearbook Week with a series of online events
Written by Evan Blackwell, CJE
National Yearbook Week is almost here! The annual week-long celebration officially starts tomorrow, and Walsworth Yearbooks has a whole week’s worth of events planned.
Walsworth will be celebrating the best way we know how – by doing everything we can to keep you energized about this year’s book.
National Yearbook Week will be very visible on all of Walsworth’s social media websites, and right here in the Yearbooks Blog, and we will be hosting a series of webinars on a variety of topics and a Twitter Q&A on copywriting. Take a look at the schedule:
Friday, Oct. 4: Kickoff/World’s Greatest Day/World Teachers’ Day
- World Teachers’ Day takes place on Saturday, Oct. 5, so we’ll be celebrating it on Friday and sending a shout-out of our appreciation to teachers across all of our social media sites!
Monday, Oct. 7: Marketing Mania Monday
- Guerrilla Marketing webinar hosted by Walsworth’s Yearbook Marketing team at 11 a.m. Central. There is no need to sign up in advance, but you can get more information, and attend the webinar on Monday by visiting this link.
Tuesday, Oct. 8: Design Day
- Design webinar hosted by Walsworth’s Mike Taylor at 1 p.m. Central. There is no need to sign up in advance, but you can get more information, and attend the webinar on Tuesday by visiting this link.
Wednesday, Oct. 9: Get Your Copy Right Day
- Copywriting webinars hosted by Walsworth Editors at 11 a.m. Central and 1 p.m. Central. There is no need to sign up in advance, but you can get more information and attend the webinar on Wednesday by visiting this link for the 11 a.m. event, or this link for the 1 p.m. event.
- Twitter Q&A from 2 – 4 p.m. Central, hosted by Walsworth Editors. Schools can send writing questions to @yearbookforever and/or #GetYourCopyRight.
Thursday Oct 10: Picture Perfect Day
- Photography webinar hosted by Walsworth Sales Representative Jill Chittum at 1 p.m. Central. There is no need to sign up in advance, but you can get more information and attend the webinar on Thursday by visiting this link.
Friday Oct. 11: Viral Video Day
- Check out our social media sites for news about the launch of this year’s Walsworth Video Contest and to see our own short viral video snippets.