Walsworth offering chance at iPad 2 with CSPA scavenger hunt
Written by Evan Blackwell, CJE
If your yearbook staff will be coming to New York City next week for the Columbia Scholastic Press Association’s (CSPA) annual national convention, Walsworth is going to be offering a fun way for your group to possibly win a new iPad 2.
Walsworth will be conducting a Scavenger Hunt, comprised of eight locations around the Columbia University campus and NYC. Staffs who visit five of them and take pictures, then bring the images back to the Walsworth booth to get reviewed can get entered into the iPad contest.
The eight Scavenger Hunt photo opps are:
- With the Alma Mater statue on Columbia’s campus
- With another yearbook staff from Florida, California or Virginia
- With speakers Renee Burke, Ginny James or Christina Vettraino after one of their sessions
- With one of the speakers from the Wednesday sessions: “Yearbook for Winners” or “You Made It, Now Sell It”
- With your favorite Walsworth President’s Collection yearbook
- In Times Square, with a recognizable landmark
- At Tom’s Restaurant, the diner used in the T.V. show Seinfeld
- In a cab with the driver, or on the subway
It’s pretty simple. Just getting five of those pictures and bringing them to the booth to be reviewed can get you entered. Good luck!
Comments are closed.