Walsworth making big plans for National Yearbook Week
Written by Evan Blackwell, CJE
Ever since President Ronald Reagan signed an official proclamation in 1987, National Yearbook Week has been celebrated each year beginning Oct. 4.
The same will be true again this year, and Walsworth has scheduled a series of yearbook events that will start on Oct. 4. Each day, there will be fun updates to the Yearbooks Blog, as well as Walsworth’s Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages.
Take a look at the schedule of events:
- Thursday, Oct. 4 – Video Contest Day – Learn all about Walsworth’s 2012 Video Contest and enter your best yearbook video to win a $250 room makeover!
- Friday, Oct. 5 – Pick 6 Day – Start selling more yearbooks with Walsworth’s Pick 6 marketing program and get tips from our marketing pros.
- Monday, Oct. 8 – Happy 75th Day – Help Walsworth celebrate 75 years!
- Tuesday, Oct. 9 – Get Your Copy Right Day – We’re blocking off this entire day so Walsworth’s writing pros can help you with your copywriting needs. Sign up for a 20-minute session now!
- Wednesday, Oct. 10 – Be a Guerilla Day – It’s time to start using fun, sneaky, attention-grabbing guerilla marketing ideas to promote yearbook all over your school. We’ll show you how.
- Thursday, Oct. 11 – How Did You Celebrate? – We want to know how you celebrated National Yearbook Week. Share your stories, pics and videos.