Walsworth kicks off National Yearbook Week celebration
Written by Idea File Staff
Overland Park, Kan. (Oct. 4, 2013) – Walsworth began its week-long celebration of National Yearbook Week today, and announced plans for a series of online yearbook events all next week.
National Yearbook Week, which is observed each year Oct. 4-11, will be very visible on all of Walsworth’s social media websites, and the company will be hosting a series of webinars on a variety of yearbook topics, as well as a Twitter Q&A on copywriting. The schedule will be:
Friday, Oct. 4: Kickoff/World’s Greatest Day/World Teachers’ Day
- World Teachers’ Day takes place on Saturday, Oct. 5, so Walsworth will be celebrating it on Friday and sending a shout-out of our appreciation to teachers across all of the company’s social media sites.
Monday, Oct. 7: Marketing Mania Monday
- Guerrilla Marketing webinar hosted by Walsworth’s Yearbook Marketing team at 11 a.m. Central. There is no advance sign up, but you can get more information, and attend the webinar on Monday by visiting this link.
- Design webinar hosted by Walsworth’s Mike Taylor at 1 p.m. Central. There is no advance sign up, but you can get more information, and attend the webinar on Tuesday by visiting this link.
Wednesday, Oct. 9: Get Your Copy Right Day
- Copywriting webinars hosted by Walsworth Editors at 11 a.m. Central and 1 p.m. Central. There is no advance sign up, but you can get more information and attend the webinars on Wednesday by visiting this link for the 11 a.m. event, or this link for the 1 p.m. event.
- Twitter Q&A from 2 – 4 p.m. Central, hosted by Walsworth Editors. Schools can send writing questions to @yearbookforever and/or #GetYourCopyRight.
Thursday Oct 10: Picture Perfect Day
- Photography webinar hosted by Walsworth Sales Representative Jill Chittum at 1 p.m. Central. There is no advance sign up, but you can get more information and attend the webinar on Thursday by visiting this link.
Friday Oct. 11: Viral Video Day
- Check out our social media sites for news about the launch of this year’s Walsworth Video Contest and to see our own short viral video snippets.
Comments are closed.