The Yearbooks Blog will be busy during National Yearbook Week
Written by Evan Blackwell, CJE
Starting Monday, the Yearbooks Blog will be showcasing National Yearbook Week with special themed coverage each day.
Here is the schedule below. Be sure to check back throughout the week!
- Monday – Talk Like a Yearbook Day – What better way to kick off National Yearbook Week than to make Monday, Oct. 3 the official Talk Like a Yearbook Day? How? We’ll tell you.
- Tuesday – Autograph party planning – Signing parties are synonymous with yearbooks. This year, Walsworth wants you to turn the yearbook signing party at your school into the “Big Event.” We’ll show you how.
- Wednesday – Be a Guerrilla – Unique marketing tactics, also known as guerrilla tactics, are often the best way to get the yearbook noticed. We’ll give you a whole set of proven guerrilla marketing techniques that yearbook staffs have used with success.
- Thursday – Customize your marketing – Walsworth’s customized marketing program can provide you with fliers, posters and other materials featuring your school’s colors and mascot to promote your yearbook sale.
- Friday – How did you celebrate? – We want to know how you celebrated National Yearbook Week. By Friday, we’ll be ready to share the stories and pictures.