Ten 2016 yearbooks printed by Walsworth named CSPA Crown Finalists
Written by Evan Blackwell, CJE
Ten 2016 yearbooks printed by Walsworth Yearbooks were among the high school, middle school and college yearbooks announced as 2017 Crown Award Finalists by the Columbia Scholastic Press Association today.
The Walsworth yearbooks named Crown Finalists included:
- Apollo, Colonial Forge High School, Stafford, Virginia
- Campus, Kiski Area High School, Vandergrift, Pennsylvania
- Hauberk, Shawnee Mission East High School, Prairie Village, Kansas
- Indian, Shawnee Mission North High School, Overland Park, Kansas
- Legend, Boone High School, Orlando, Florida
- Munhintou, Gresham High School, Gresham, Oregon
- The Lair, Shawnee Mission Northwest High School, Shawnee, Kansas
- The Tower, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
- The Wildcat, Harding Academy, Searcy, Arkansas
- Wings, Arrowhead Christian Academy, Redlands, California
The Crown Awards honor top student publications chosen from CSPA’s members. Crowns are selected for overall excellence in a head-to-head comparison. During Crown consideration, publications are judged on their excellence as shown by their design, photography, concept, coverage and writing.
The Crown Finalists are in high school, middle school/junior high and college categories. The Finalists will receive either Gold Crown or Silver Crown awards and will be announced in March 2017 at CSPA’s spring events in New York City.
The entire list of Crown Finalists can be found at the CSPA website.