Take a look around the new walsworthyearbooks.com
Written by Evan Blackwell, CJE
Walsworth Yearbooks unveiled its new website at walsworthyearbooks.com this week, giving visitors to its site an updated design, which makes it easier for advisers and staffs to find the information they need and more helpful yearbook-related content.
The new Walsworth Yearbooks site has a fully responsive design that allows it to be viewed seamlessly from desktops, tablets and phones. Numerous popular content areas of the site have been expanded.
Some of the highlights include:
- Design Showcase galleries – The finest work done each year by Walsworth schools gets displayed in our online galleries, which now have a sleek new look. But more importantly, you can search within each gallery by book and theme name.
- Yearbook Suite – Read detailed descriptions and author bios for every unit of Walsworth’s powerful curriculum. Plus, take a “Look Inside” the first few pages of each unit and place your order online.
- Idea File magazine – Issues of Walsworth’s popular Idea File magazine can now be viewed online in a page-flipping format. The four most recent issues are currently available.
- Yearbooks Blog – Continue to stay updated with news, columns and feature articles from the world of yearbooks in our Blog, now with all the content easy to find in one spot.
- Workshop Central – Find the right workshop for your yearbook staff in the new Workshop Central, which includes menus allowing you to filter your search by Sales Rep, State or Month.
- Marketing Your Book – Within this new, expanded marketing area are links and downloads to every resource you will need to promote your yearbook and ad sales. Plus, the new online ordering form for Walsworth’s Customized Marketing services is streamlined and easier than ever to use.
Walsworth Yearbooks customer schools will continue to access their Members Only areas by clicking Login in the upper right corner of the site. In the meantime, take a look around and get to know the new walsworthyearbooks.com.
Comments are closed.