You can make a Photoshop brush from any photo. In this case, a brush was created from typical portrait photo to highlight and accent the photo. Consider using this effect on photos used with student spotlight-type articles and sidebars, then think of other ways to use it to highlight images.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Staff Snap. Share More Great Photos in Fewer Steps
- Breaking Boundaries: Brandi Benson’s Inclusive Yearbook Program
- 18 Walsworth Yearbooks Schools Receive Best of Show honors at the NSPA 2023 Fall Recipient
- Congratulations to the Fall 2023 National Student Media Contest Winners!
- Yearbook Adviser of Note: Meet Brit Taylor
- And Your 2023 Social Media Scavenger Hunt Winners Are…
- National Yearbook Week: Unlock the Power of Yearbook Design