To help you organize the processing and editing of photographs, here are sample timelines for traditional and digital photography that can be followed by a yearbook photography staff. No matter what your staff size, I believe it is imperative that photographers edit their own negatives. This builds their own initiative and ownership of their work. I used this approach and found that shooters appreciated being able to help usher their images into print.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Introducing: That Yearbook Podcast With Mike, Jim and Sabrina
- Photography: The Heart of Storytelling
- Enter Walsworth’s 2024 Photo Contest for a Chance to Win Big!
- Upload Photos in a Snap
- Mastering Yearbook 360 – Online Design in Five Days: A Step-by-Step Guide for Teachers and Students
- Using Grids in InDesign: Video Training With the Yearbook Experts
- It’s Time to Start Recruiting Your Yearbook Staff: Adviser Tips and Tricks