You are probably thinking this right now: You want me to actually teach yearbook? As if I didn’t have enough going on already — surly parents calling to complain, administrators wanting to “check” the yearbook spreads, computers that constantly crash, and a digital camera that now gives an error message whenever we need it most. The handouts from the last adviser seem to work just fine. Besides, I barely have time to get the yearbook done, let alone update the materials and try to teach the kids anything about yearbook or journalism.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Introducing: That Yearbook Podcast With Mike, Jim and Sabrina
- Photography: The Heart of Storytelling
- Enter Walsworth’s 2024 Photo Contest for a Chance to Win Big!
- Upload Photos in a Snap
- Mastering Yearbook 360 – Online Design in Five Days: A Step-by-Step Guide for Teachers and Students
- Using Grids in InDesign: Video Training With the Yearbook Experts
- It’s Time to Start Recruiting Your Yearbook Staff: Adviser Tips and Tricks