A few years ago I read an article by a yearbook adviser who operated a trouble-free desktop publishing lab. He advocated the use of “tried and true” software and the virtue of keeping a staid computer lab. My staff, however, has always been adventuresome, and I am proud that we pioneered the use of digital images in yearbooks, produced one of the first multimedia CD yearbooks and have beta tested numerous products.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Introducing: That Yearbook Podcast With Mike, Jim and Sabrina
- Photography: The Heart of Storytelling
- Enter Walsworth’s 2024 Photo Contest for a Chance to Win Big!
- Upload Photos in a Snap
- Mastering Yearbook 360 – Online Design in Five Days: A Step-by-Step Guide for Teachers and Students
- Using Grids in InDesign: Video Training With the Yearbook Experts
- It’s Time to Start Recruiting Your Yearbook Staff: Adviser Tips and Tricks