It is a cruel irony: the one section of the yearbook that gets the most use is also the one that is the most tedious to produce. But the work that goes into it will be easier to bear if you think of the index as a necessary tool for both your readers and you. If you want to produce a reader-friendly book, a complete and correct index is one of the best services you can offer.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- National Yearbook Week is Here!
- A Student Take on Elite Weekend
- Celebrate National Yearbook Week with Walsworth’s Social Media Scavenger Hunt!
- Editors Corner: Stepping Up to Fill a Void
- Let the Pictures Tell the Story: The Power of Storytelling in Your Yearbook
- Advisers Supporting Student Journalists: Opportunities to bolster skills and get recognized for outstanding work
- 10 Common Challenges Advisers Face & How to Overcome Them