Every year, yearbook advisers everywhere give the usual lecture about why yearbooks are important. We stress the historical aspect of our task, remind students that they are creating the memories that we will all look back on in 20 years and how important it is to freeze the year in picture and words.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Celebrate National Yearbook Week with Walsworth’s Social Media Scavenger Hunt!
- Editors Corner: Stepping Up to Fill a Void
- Let the Pictures Tell the Story: The Power of Storytelling in Your Yearbook
- Advisers Supporting Student Journalists: Opportunities to bolster skills and get recognized for outstanding work
- 10 Common Challenges Advisers Face & How to Overcome Them
- Inspiring Creativity in Middle School Students
- It’s Time to Elevate Your Sports Writing