Anyone who has been on the yearbook staff probably knows that it is not all fun and games. It is highly unlikely that any staff has not endured those long days – and sometimes nights – filled with coffee, food, the occasional tear and, of course, utter chaos. Therefore, in addition to overseeing the publication of a however-many-page chronicle of the year, it is the responsibility of the editor to make sure yearbook includes activities to lighten the experience and unify the staff.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Staff Snap. Share More Great Photos in Fewer Steps
- Breaking Boundaries: Brandi Benson’s Inclusive Yearbook Program
- 18 Walsworth Yearbooks Schools Receive Best of Show honors at the NSPA 2023 Fall Recipient
- Congratulations to the Fall 2023 National Student Media Contest Winners!
- Yearbook Adviser of Note: Meet Brit Taylor
- And Your 2023 Social Media Scavenger Hunt Winners Are…
- National Yearbook Week: Unlock the Power of Yearbook Design