To illustrate the use of these focal lengths in a typical classroom setting, I visited Rob Davenport’s science class at Platte County High School in Platte City, Mo. The students were testing the weight-bearing strength of their recently built Popsicle stick towers. Very simply, I was trying to tell a classroom story while using a variety of lenses to show what can be done at your school for your yearbook coverage.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Fourteen Walsworth Schools Recognized in Quill & Scroll Yearbook Excellence Contests
- Staff Snap. Share More Great Photos in Fewer Steps
- Breaking Boundaries: Brandi Benson’s Inclusive Yearbook Program
- 18 Walsworth Yearbooks Schools Receive Best of Show honors at the NSPA 2023 Fall Recipient
- Congratulations to the Fall 2023 National Student Media Contest Winners!
- Yearbook Adviser of Note: Meet Brit Taylor
- And Your 2023 Social Media Scavenger Hunt Winners Are…