It’s a fact of life – students die. So do teachers. It is an emotional time for any school. But for publication staffs, emotions cannot rule your decisions. Your staff needs a clear policy so that all school deaths are handled equally, avoiding questions of favoritism.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Staff Snap. Share More Great Photos in Fewer Steps
- Breaking Boundaries: Brandi Benson’s Inclusive Yearbook Program
- 18 Walsworth Yearbooks Schools Receive Best of Show honors at the NSPA 2023 Fall Recipient
- Congratulations to the Fall 2023 National Student Media Contest Winners!
- Yearbook Adviser of Note: Meet Brit Taylor
- And Your 2023 Social Media Scavenger Hunt Winners Are…
- National Yearbook Week: Unlock the Power of Yearbook Design