Getting caught up in sports action is fine for fans, but editors need to look beyond the contact sheet frames showing action on the field. When the game-winning play fails to score or a key player is out of a big game, it is the easily overlooked sideline image that often tells the story best.
Now Trending: 2024 Yearbook TrendsFeatured post
You Might Also Enjoy
- Celebrate National Yearbook Week with Walsworth’s Social Media Scavenger Hunt!
- Editors Corner: Stepping Up to Fill a Void
- Let the Pictures Tell the Story: The Power of Storytelling in Your Yearbook
- Advisers Supporting Student Journalists: Opportunities to bolster skills and get recognized for outstanding work
- 10 Common Challenges Advisers Face & How to Overcome Them
- Inspiring Creativity in Middle School Students
- It’s Time to Elevate Your Sports Writing