Experience the Walsworth Yearbooks family atmosphere at our 2021 Show-Me Seminar
The two-day tour of the Walsworth Yearbooks facilities will teach advisers what happens after they hit the “submit button.”
Take a look at everything the Show-Me Seminar has to offer:
- See the industry-leading programs, tools and technology that help your staff create their best yearbook
- Get an inside look at the customer service, cover art, manufacturing and bindery departments
- Learn about our environmental habits, creative practices and our unique safety habits
- Hear the Walsworth story told by Don Walsworth himself
- Dates: Dec. 1 – 3, 2021
- Dec. 1: Fly into Kansas City anytime
- Dec. 2: Tour Walsworth’s printing facilities in Brookfield and Marceline, Missouri
- Dec. 3: Visit our office in Overland Park, Kansas, and plan to depart at 2 p.m. Central or later
- Cost: $360, which includes hotel, meals, tuition and plant tour. Airfare and transportation to and from the airport are additional.
Save me a seat!
Registration deadline is Nov. 16, 2021. Space is limited. To save your seat for the Show-Me Seminar, please fill out the form below and we will contact you to provide more information.