Experience the Walsworth difference at our Show-Me Seminars
At this exclusive two-day event, see how Walsworth’s unique technology, curriculum and marketing tools help your yearbook program create an inclusive book of memories everyone at your school will want.
Take a look at everything the Show-Me Seminar has to offer:
- Learn about the latest yearbook trends from Walsworth’s Journalism Specialist Mike Taylor, CJE, and see great ways to take your book to the next level.
- See how Walsworth’s cutting-edge technology helps you create a quality yearbook while also simplifying the process.
- Check out Yearbook AR, Walsworth’s new augmented reality app that will help your yearbook come to life.
- Get an inside look at the production process and a tour of Walsworth’s printing facilities.
- Learn about new marketing tools that will increase your sales.
- Meet the people behind the scenes responsible for Walsworth’s elite customer service.
Date, Location and Cost
- April 3-4, 2018 (arrive April 2)
- Walsworth’s Sales and Marketing office in Overland Park, Kansas; and our printing facilities in Brookfield and Marceline, Missouri
- Cost is $360, which includes hotel, meals, tuition and plant tour. Airfare and transportation to and from the airport are additional.
Registration deadline is March 16, 2018. Space is limited. To register for the seminar or to make hotel reservations, please contact Beth Aussem.