New advisers get 12 tips for the first year in new Walsworth eBook
Written by Evan Blackwell, CJE
Walsworth Yearbooks announced the publication of the next eBook in its New Adviser resource series today with the release of 12 Essential Yearbook Tips for the New Adviser.
The job of a new yearbook adviser is a unique challenge, unlike any other in a school. Walsworth is creating eBook resources such as the 12 Essential Tips with the hopes of making the transition into the job a little easier.
A free copy of 12 Essential Tips can be downloaded by visiting http://www.walsworthyearbooks.com/12tips/.
12 Essential Tips covers a wide variety of topics, including:
- Developing a relationship with your school administration
- Building a support network
- Understanding the financial aspects of yearbook
- How to manage the yearbook staff as a class and a club
- Teaching and training your staff
- Preparing your classroom
The publication of 12 Essential Tips follows up the release earlier this month of the eBook, Our Best Advice: Lessons for New Advisers from the Yearbook Experts.
Comments are closed.