Learn the value of summer workshops in next Walsworth Yearbooks webinar
Written by Evan Blackwell, CJE
The next event in the Walsworth Yearbooks new advisers’ webinar series will focus on why yearbook advisers and staffs should be attending summer workshops.
Why Workshops Work: The secret of a successful yearbook staff will take place on Tuesday, May 2, at 3 p.m. Central time, and will be hosted by Walsworth’s Sabrina Schmitz, CJE, and Mike Taylor, CJE.
Why Workshops Work will show you how the summer training at workshops can impact your entire yearbook experience. The following topics will be covered:
- Why advisers should attend Walsworth’s Adviser Academy, our annual adviser-only workshop held every July in Kansas City
- How to plan for, prepare and get staff excited about going to yearbook camp
- What common problems get solved at workshops, such as staff motivation, team building, training and publication quality
- How to use your workshop experience once you are back in the classroom
- How attending a Walsworth Elite Weekend workshop can help your staff develop a theme package
You can learn more and sign up for the webinar by visiting www.walsworthyearbooks.com/workshops-webinar.