Learn the methods to yearbook recruiting madness with new Walsworth eBook
Written by Evan Blackwell, CJE
Class selection and enrollment for next year typically takes place during that January-April window at most schools, which is why right now is the most important time of the year for your recruiting efforts for next year’s staff.
The newest eBook released by Walsworth Yearbooks, Recruiting Yearbook Staffs: Methods to the Madness, serves as a guide that will help you develop an effective, organized recruiting effort for your yearbook program.
The eBook explains the following:
- The types of students a yearbook program needs
- Methods for recruiting those students
- The step-by-step recruitment process
- How to select the best candidates
- Fun ways to announce next year’s staff
Download your free copy of Recruiting Yearbook Staffs: Methods to the Madness today.