Captain’s Log of Essential Information
Written by Ramona Merrill
- Master class schedule
- School calendar
- List of page submission deadlines
- Rosters of all students by grade
- Student home phone numbers
- List of sport team members
- Sport schedules
- Portrait specifications and deadlines
- Book and advertising sales forms, letters, and contracts
- The ladder of all pages in the book
- Deadline checklists
- List of all clubs and organizations
- List of all employees who work on campus or provide services for the school
- List of fonts that may be used, including the type specs
- Projected budget
- All Walsworth communication such as the deadline agreement, cover spec form and contract
- List of contacts: sales rep, portrait photographers, Federal Express, art supply stores, suppliers of plastic covers, the local pizza place, camera stores, fellow advisers, journalism associations, office supply stores, local newspapers, etc.
- A page to record your observations throughout the year concerning problem areas and possible solutions for next year
- Information about yearbook staff members, such as birthdays, class schedules, home and work numbers, job descriptions, etc.
October 30, 2009 at 12:53 pm, Jessie said:
Thank you! as editor in chief of my school’s yearbook this helps a lot!