Prepare yourself for your best year yet by joining us in July at our 2015 Adviser Academy in Kansas City!
Knowledgeable yearbook instructors will show you how to find inspiration, get organized and tap into the latest trends to help you teach your staff.
Get three full days of classes, with the option to tour Walsworth’s printing facilities or attend advanced tech training in Online Design 2016, InDesign or Photoshop. Plus, meet and brainstorm with advisers from across the country and leave with the support of an entire network and amazing resources.
Dates: July 20-22; optional plant tour or advanced tech training on July 23
Place: Westin Kansas City at Crown Center
Register by: June 19
You won't want to miss
- New! Intensive Online Design 2016 training, beginning through advanced
- New! Track for Middle School advisers
- Track sessions specifically designed for new and veteran advisers
- General sessions with Mike Taylor
- InDesign and Photoshop training
- Specialized breakout sessions
Award-winning Track instructors
- Track 1: Jill Chittum, MJE, and Sabrina Schmitz, Walsworth Yearbooks sales representatives and former advisers
- Track 2: Renee Burke, NBCT, MJE, yearbook adviser, Boone High School, Orlando, Fla., and Lori Oglesbee, yearbook adviser, McKinney High School, McKinney, Texas
- Middle School track: Allie Staub, yearbook adviser, Westfield Middle School, Westfield, Ind.
Fill out the registration form today on our Adviser Academy website.